Monday, April 5, 2010

Powerpoint Presentation Evaluations

Of the many Presentations given in class last week, the two that I found the most interesting and enjoyable were given by Lucy and Erin. Lucy's presentation was on the career field of Neurology and more specifically brain plasticity. I found the information she gave to be very interesting and was something I was previously unaware of. Additionally, the video that Lucy used in her presentation was exceptionally good at not only showing the audience what she was talking about but also due to its content the video connected on an emotional level. The second presentation that I liked was given by Erin and dealt with working in the news room on TigerTV. Again I learned several things that I didn't already know, and the presentation did a great job of peaking my interest in this subject. Overall, I thought the career presentations given were educational and more importantly gave some insight into the futures that my classmates are interested in.

1 comment:

  1. I liked your presentation particularly because of the very informative video you included of upcoming Walmarts.

    ReplyDelete