Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My New Website

Please visit my website at www.cs.trinity.edu/~stargoff.
Overall, it was easier than I thought it would be to put this website together. Using Expression Web made the process much easier and less tedious than it would have been to HTML-code the entire site by hand. I also used Kompozer a little make some small changes to the site. My favorites page is probably the page that I'm the most proud of because of all the different thumbnail pictures that I used to represent some of my favorite movies, music, and television shows. At this point there isn't really anything I need to change on the site; however, as my tastes change and I make new friends, certain pictures will need to be updated. The biggest challenge of this site was formatting all of the thumbnailed pictures into tables that stayed put in the center of the page. I plan to show this site to my friends and family. I think that if the opprotunity to create a website for another class occurs in the future, I will be able to make a great website with very few problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment